Sunday, March 20, 2011

Money money money with some thought~

The worst way of using / purchasing branded / expensive item / goods / products is while you have no CASH… or at least.. pretend not to have CASH?

Lokasi: Parkson Grand, Subang Parade
Masa: Sometimes during lunch hour on Tuesday

I saw this huge unta.. I mean a big size lady with a very huge and high Unta on her head with a white blous and black long skirt (which is half size of her) browsing through shoe racks while tapping her heels loudly… (klak.. klak.. klak… sajae je taw) and then came a friend which is smaller than her (size) with the same size of unta on top of her head. They we’re trying some Zang Toi heels… only Zang Toi ok! which is expensive (paling murah RM199-00.. duhh)… so I assume they were government staff which is because it is not 1 p.m yet and the tag they’re wearing.. and maybe rich. (yes! Maybe)

And she bought a zhang toi heels… (woo! Pity the heels) yeps.. those expensive one lor.. and then when I and my sister about to pay for our RM50++ shoes.. she was standing right behind me and she’s on a cell.

The dialogue goes like this:

Unta says: yeah… I dekat subang parade ni… (bla bla bla)… ala I BUKANNYA ADA DUIT SANGAT PON.. (gelak2)… tapi tu la… (bla bla bla)

I was like.. heh? You tak ada duit… you beli kasut beratus2 tu apa ke jadah… ooo ada credit card…. Tu hutang la dol… ko belum bayar pon untuk kasut tu. Bank bayar dulu… dehhh (alang2 baik macam I kan.. beli bayar CASH… that is why I bought Larrie..)

So guys.. please… do follow some of my…. guide here…. Boleh je tak nak follow.. I don’t mind pon.. at all.

1)    If you have NO MONEY.. do not buy things that is NOT NECESSARY (no one ever die due to not buying shoes… expensive shoes especially) and EXPENSIVE GOODS.
2)    2) If you are buying something EXPENSIVE (like Zang Toi, Prada, Gucci or dine at the hotel).. don’t ever say YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY… (it does not rhyme kan? Tak balance… )
3)    IF you DON’T HAVE MONEY, do not SAY IT OUT LOUD in the public even you are talking on the MOBILE PHONE in PUBLIC. Everybody could hear you. Hello? Have you’ve heard of phone ethics?
4)    If you are in PUBLIC, DO NOT DO THINGS that is not appropriate (let go of kissing or making out…. We’lll stick to talking loud on the cells.. phon ethics)
5)    Last but not least.. do not act like a RICH person while you don’t even have a CASH… lolls.. ever heard of.. KESEDERHANAAN? And vice versa… do not be so kemut if you have plenty of cash…. (it is called KINDNESS)

I am a rich person.. but I believe.. I have 1 thing that makes me rich.. which is my knowledge and my thinking. I know I am not a scorer during school.. my PMR was like.. 8C.. yep.. I am kind of stupid jugak lah… and my CGPA also is not  flying at all… more like jumping low.. but I treasure my thought, my thinking and my words.. I appreciate myself for being here for myself.. hehehehe …. Kan kan? I hope my appearance for all my friends (who read my blog, in real life, whom can access to my FB and twitter) find me someone whom can give you a hint of ideas about life… mcm garam.. secubit aje)

I know I can’t handle rich since I was little.. my cita2 during darjah 1 was like.. I don’t want to be rich.. I wan’t comfortable life. I wan to be a painter.. lolls… why eh? Maybe as I thought comfortness does not walk together with richness.. yeah sometimes.. but not everytime kan? A rich person might have problem/trouble sleeping at night while a poor have to starve sometimes…. I want comfort.. and simplicity happiness…absolute simplicity…

Lolls.. equilibrium? It reminds me of one of the lecturer during ITM segamat… Encik Hassan his name… he is teaching economics.. micro and macro economics.. I like so much. He is so rich that he owns a cash.. it was like.. a handful of RM50/100 notes… and yet he lead a humble life.. he show us the money to tease us… in a very tak berlagak way ok… I wonder he is still alive (Seriously) cause the is sick during that time… and doctors predict he can’t live long.. huhuhu..

So… Salute and always appreciate you CASH… and before that.. do appreictae people around you too.. and do not be greedy at the same time? Hehehe and yes… do NOT BE KEDEKUT.. be kind to others especially your family.. if u berkira… someone else is suffering… huhuhu (as we read in the newspapers)

Daaahh.. spread the love…. <3

And throw away those hatred…. To me.. heheheheheeh

4 comments:

zarul said...

Wahh.. economics talk... huhuhu... :P

Cik Liza said...

lols..

i<3 economics and perdagangan during school.. :)

plug2pin said...

LIKE ;)

Cik Liza said...

tq pluh

like money ke shopping? :D

Post a Comment

 
Liza the Lizard: Portrait of a .. weirdo. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino